(1) Inuit Nunangat Food Security Strategy. (July, 2021). Inuit Tapiriit Kanatami.
- Highlights the prevalence of food insecurity as the highest in Nunavut (77.6%) of all the Inuit Nunangat
- Highlights how climate change presents particular risks to Inuit food and water security with changes in the distribution, migration, and ranges of wildlife and plant species, the contamination or loss of water sources, and potential changes in contaminant pathways.
(2) Upagiaqtavut: Setting the Course. (2011). Government of Nunavut.
- Nunavut’s approach to climate change adaptation planning, including four major objectives with a clear direction towards a more sustainable and resilient future for Nunavut.